Building Your Self Esteem and Assertiveness Skills
A high self-esteem is a healthy representation of how you see yourself, after all, nothing is as important as how you see yourself when you need to be assertive, make executive decisions or asking for things that you want.
Discover techniques that will dramatically change how you feel about yourself, and how you approach the world to get the things you want through asking with confidence and a lack of fear.
Social rejection plays a massive part in how you see yourself and this course will help you to overcome the impact that this deliberate exclusion can have. Whether it was a social, interpersonal or romantic rejection, there is a reason you don’t see yourself as worthy and we will help you to overcome it and achieve success in a professional environment.
This course will teach you techniques that can dramatically change how you feel about yourself, and how you approach the world to get the things that you want.
You will learn what self-esteem is, how to improve and build it and the power that thought possesses over how people see themselves.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Recognise that you have worth and are worthy of happiness
- Develop techniques for eliminating unhealthy thought patterns and replacing them with supportive patterns
- Learn how to turn negative thoughts into positive thoughts
- Learn how to make requests so that you get what you want
- Set goals that reflect your dreams and desires and reinforce healthy patterns
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Techniques that can help you to succeed both professionally and personally.
- Implement your knowledge as soon as you’ve finished the course.
- Extracurricular resources given so you can build further on your newfound knowledge.
- Eliminate unhealthy thought patterns and replace them with supportive patterns which will give affirmation to your newfound self-esteem and positivity.
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above