Meeting Management: The Art of Making Meetings Work
The best meetings always end in a productive resolution: a problem solved, brainstorming, or sharing information and feedback. These meetings can include any number of people and can be in any location, if the location allows for productivity.
This course concerns small working meetings; with groups that have a job to do requiring the energy, commitment, talents, and participation of all involved. You will be taught how to utilise the strengths of all individual members in the group, getting the most out of any meeting that is organised.
A meeting agenda is crucial to carrying out a successful, productive meeting. It’s a plan that gives your meeting structure and can be tailored to suit the needs of you and your group, becoming an essential ingredient for the structure of any meeting.
In this course, you’ll consider how to set an agenda and in what order it can be prepared for maximum efficiency.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Understand the value of meetings as a management tool
- Recognise the critical planning step that makes meeting time more effective
- Identify process tools that can help create an open and safe forum for discussion
- Develop and practice techniques for handling counterproductive behaviours
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Get the most out of any meeting you have
- Implement the knowledge as soon as you finish the course
- Recommended reading list to build on the foundations you set with the course content
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above