Overcoming Objections to Nail the Sale
A customer objection can often be the most troublesome factor for a salesman. The perfect sale is no objection and no issues, however this is not always the case, and you will from time to time come across an objection that is tricky to handle.
The sale you get when you have overcome an objection is usually the most rewarding and fulfilling, both for you and your manager. Your manager has heard the work you put in to getting that sale over the line and closing it, and you feel the sense of achievement that you’ve managed to close it, making the commission that little bit sweeter.
This course will help you to work through objections effectively through planning and preparing for objections so that you can address customer concerns, reduce the number of objections you encounter, and improve your averages and conversions at closing sales.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Identify the steps you can take to build your credibility
- Identify the objections that you encounter most frequently
- Develop appropriate responses when prospective buyers throw you a curve
- Learn ways to disarm objections with proven rebuttals that get the sale back on track
- Learn how to recognise when a prospect is ready to buy
- Identify how working with your sales team can help you succeed
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Improve your conversions by implementing the techniques taught
- Boost your commission by achieving more sales and hitting your goals
- Recommended reading list and resources to build on the sales skills you have developed
- Handle objections in a smooth and professional manner
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above