Telemarketing – Using the Telephone as a Sales Tool
Telephones have been a major part of sales tactics and techniques with many businesses using them to communicate directly with their current and prospective customers. Companies who deal with sales directly usually handle enquiries, give quotes, take orders, and close sales negotiations over the phone which provides a distinct advantage to any organisation who utilises them.
Some phone calls can be negative or leave a negative impression, so it is important to evaluate how you use the phone and where it fits into your sales and marketing.
This course will show you how the telephone can supplement, enhance, and sometimes replace other means of marketing and selling, and how this personal approach can dramatically increase your success as a salesperson.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Work out your pre-determined emotions towards making sales calls by telephone with the pre-course assignment
- Warm up your sales approach to improve success with cold calling
- Identify ways to make a positive impression
- Identify negotiation strategies that will make you a stronger seller
- Create a script to maximise your efficiency on the phone
- Learn what to say and what to ask to create interest, handle objections, and close the sale
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Utilise the phone as a direct and effective source of sales
- Boost your ROI and sales
- Improve your success and commission
- Implement the knowledge you learn as soon as you finish the course
- Recommended reading list provided so you can continue to build on the foundations that you’ve set out
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above