CompTIA Cyber Security Analyst (CySA+) Exam
The CompTIA Cyber Security Analyst (CySA+) exam is the official examination from CompTIA that will validate your skills in using behavioural analytics to improve the overall state of IT security through preventing, detecting and combatting cybersecurity threats.
Where do I sit my exam?
This exam voucher is valid for one year. When you feel ready to sit the exam you need to register with Pearson VUE and find a test centre near you. There are test centres across the UK so you’re sure to find a convenient option. Then simply schedule your exam for a time and date that suits you. You can also reschedule and cancel exams using the Pearson VUE account online.
CompTIA CySA+ Exam
- 85 questions
- Multiple-choice and performance-based questions
- 165 minutes' duration
- 750 out of 900 maximum needed to pass
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Identifying vulnerabilities, risks and threats to an organisation
- Secure and protect applications and systems within an organisation
- Prevent, detect and combat security threats
- Cyber incident response
ADVANTAGES OF THE COURSE
- Official examination which will give you globally recognised status
- Prove your skills with this certification and be eligible for advanced level IT and cyber security job roles
- Add an official CompTIA qualification to your CV
- Sample questions and exam objectives to help prepare you for the exam