Official CompTIA A+ Technician, Network+, Security+ Training & Live Labs
If you’re serious about developing an exceptional career as an IT professional then signing up for this official CompTIA course package will show that you really mean business. Including the CompTIA A+ Technician, Network+ and Security+ courses, it has all the resources you need to move into a long list of IT-related roles.
Why Should I Invest?
CompTIA certifications are globally recognised and preferred by some of the biggest companies in the world, including Apple, Cisco, Dell, HP and Intel. From the comprehensive Technician course to more focused Network+ and Security+ course, this great value package will teach you all you need to know to pass the related exams and achieve that highly regarded certified status. As the courses naturally follow-on from one another, it makes sense to purchase them in one convenient bundle.
How Will I Learn?
These courses are studied online at a time and place that’s convenient for you. This makes them a viable option for those already working who need a flexible study solution. Live Labs, flash cards, quizzes, lessons, videos and exercise questions will guide you through the courses, and you can choose to take the exams (not included) when you’re ready.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Official CompTIA A+ (220-1001 & 220-1002)
- Laptops, desktop PCs, smartphones, tablets, wearables, e-readers, GPS
- Windows 10, 7, 8, 8.1, Android, iOS, Linux, Mac OS X, Chrome OS
- Mobile device network connectivity, application support and device synchronization
- Networking hardware devices (Routers, switches, access points, cloud-based network controller, PoE, etc.)
- Networked hosts, server role, Internet appliances, legacy systems
- PC hardware tools and components, BIOS/UEFI settings, solid state drives (M2, NVME, SATA 2.5), RAID 10, hot swappable storage configurations
- Custom PC configurations including virtualization workstations and NAS devices
- Sharing multifunction devices and printers via OS settings, wired and wireless connections, 3D printing
- Logical security concepts, Active Directory security settings, software tokens, MDM policies, MAC address filtering, certificates, VPN, DLP, email filtering
- Security protocols and encryption (WEP, WPA, WPA2, TKIP, AES), authentication methods (single-factor, multifactor, RADIUS, TACACS), security threat identification and prevention
- Privacy concerns and policies (PII, PCI, GDPR, PHI)
CompTIA Network+ (N10-007)
- Computer Network Fundamentals
- The OSI Reference Model
- Network Components
- Ethernet Technology
- IPv4 and IPv6 Addresses
- Routing IP Packets
- Wide Area Networks (WANs)
- Wireless Technologies
- Network Optimisation
- Command-Line Tools
- Network Management
- Network Security
- Network Policies and Best Practices
- Network Troubleshooting
CompTIA Security+ (SY0-501)
- Learn how to measure and weigh risk.
- Look at monitoring and diagnosing networks.
- Develop your understanding of devices and infrastructure.
- Study access control, authentication and authorisation in detail.
- Take a lesson in protecting wireless networks.
- Understand security and the cloud.
- Look at host, data and application security.
- Study cryptography in detail.
- Boost your knowledge of malware, vulnerabilities and threats.
- Understand social engineering and other foes.
- Take a comprehensive look at security administration.
- Become adept at disaster recovery and incident response.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- A great value course package containing all you need to prepare for the official CompTIA A+ Technician, Network+ and Security+ exams (not included).
- Highly interactive learning, using a range of learning resources to keep you engaged – including Live Labs.
- Every lesson/chapter has a summary and challenge questions to reiterate what you’ve learned.
- View explanations of correct and incorrect answers to help your understanding.
- Hands-on training and expert content, all available at a time to suit you.
- Revisit and retake tests and challenges, if required.
- Course content maps closely to exam objectives.
- Gain valuable knowledge across a range of IT networking and security fundamentals.
- On passing the exams you can add CompTIA certification in three sought-after areas to your CV.
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above