Certified Secure Web Application Engineer C)SWAE
Do you build web applications and want to take your career to the next level? Learn how to create web programmes that are secure, as well as the policies and standards secure apps should adhere to with this Certified Secure Web Application Engineer course from Mile2.
Organizations and governments fall victim to internet-based attacks every day. In many cases, web attacks could be thwarted but hackers, organized criminal gangs, and foreign agents are able to exploit weaknesses in web applications. The Secure Web programmer knows how to identify, mitigate and defend against all attacks through designing and building systems that are resistant to failure. The secure web application developer knows how to develop web applications that aren’t subject to common vulnerabilities, and how to test and validate that their applications are secure, reliable and resistant to attack.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Upon completion of the Certified Secure Web Application Engineer course, you will be able to establish industry acceptable auditing standards with current best practices and policies.
You will also be prepared to competently take the C)SWAE exam.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- 12 months access to the course content, so your learning fits around you and not the other way around
- YouCentric learning which makes the course content manageable, interactive and effective through in-depth course materials
- Four weeks access to Live Labs, so you can practice your information system security and management skills and put your knowledge to the test in a risk-free environment
- The official exam is included in the price, as well as a free exam re-take
- An e-Book that you can study offline
- Thorough exam preparation including exam simulators to show your strengths and where you need to improve
- Customer support through our support centre, which is available 9am – 7pm, Monday to Friday
|Certified Secure Web Application Engineer C)SWAE|
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above