MoV Practitioner Classroom
The Management of Value (MoV®) Practitioner course is a two-day, instructor-led programme which will build on the expertise you developed at the Foundation stage. In the Practitioner stage, you will learn how to tailor MoV® and implement it to real scenarios in any industry. Upon completion of the course, you will be able to direct, deliver, or support programmes and projects yourself so it is perfect for project professionals who are looking to make the next step in their career.
MoV® is designed to supplement your organisation’s current management practices and it aligns itself with other established methodologies in the AXELOS Best Practice guidance to create business improvement through making better use of resources.
In the Practitioner stage, you will boost value while maintaining business goals. To take the Practitioner stage, you must pass the Foundation exam and hold a valid MoV® Foundation certificate.
MoV® Practitioner Exam information
- Duration 2 ½ hours
- Open book exam (only the official MOV manual)
- 50% pass mark
- 8 objective testing questions worth 10 marks per question
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- The seven principles that provide the framework of good practice
- The seven MoV® processes that provide a clear plan for implementing the outputs and monitor effective delivery
- MoV® specific techniques and common techniques that are used as part of MoV®
- The implementation, embedding and need for embedding MoV®
- Exam prep
- Practical implementation of the MoV® methodology
ADVANTAGES OF THE COURSE
- Learn how to improve the value of current processes and resources
- A globally recognised certification to add to your CV
- We can run private MoV® classroom training for international or corporate clients, please speak to us for more information
- Official MoV® Manual included
- Highly acclaimed advanced preparation material which can be accessed on mobile devices and tablets, including sample exam questions, video presentations, personal progress reports and a wealth of resources to help you prepare for your course
- Post-Course resources – following completion of the course, your advanced preparation account will be transferred to a post-course account and you will have access to MoV® template documents, completed sample management products, an interactive process model with eLearning and video presentation for reviewing the method and project health check tools
- Drinks and refreshments included (also lunch at some locations).
The MoV® courses on this page are offered by Simetral Ltd ATO of AXELOS Limited. MoV® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.