P3O® Practitioner Classroom
The P3O® Practitioner course takes place over two days and will prepare you for the Practitioner exam by giving you the ability to contribute to effective decision making and designing, implementing, managing and working within a portfolio, programme or project office in a P3O® model.
P3O® will then work in your favour by enabling the business to set up and maintain support structures to deliver successful projects within your organisation, as you discover how to implement the methodology into a real-world scenario. Due to the flexibility of the methodology, it is one that’s easily tailored to any industry.
The Practitioner will teach you how to design, implement, manage or work in any component office within a P3O® model, and how you can align the methodology with other Best Practice guidance including PRINCE2®, MSP® and M_o_R® to help deliver successful projects.
P3O® Practitioner Exam Format
- Four objective testing questions
- 150 minutes’ duration
- 40 marks required to pass (out of 80 available) – 50%
- Open book - Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices: P3O® guide only
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- How portfolio, programmes and projects relate
- Why it is important to provide appropriate support at all these levels
- The value of a P3O® to the organization
- How to identify a 'best-in-class' P3O® model
- How to identify different models for support provision, and the factors that influence their design
- To recognise the roles within a P3O®
- To apply the main P3O® principles
- how to identify the tools and techniques that support consistent delivery of functions and services
- Develop the business case required to obtain senior management approval for the P3O®
- Identify and build the most appropriate P3O model, which will adapt to the organization's needs, taking account of the organization's size and portfolio, programme and project management maturity
- Identify the most appropriate roles required to populate a specified P3O® structure
- Plan the implementation of a P3O®
- Choose and use appropriate tools and techniques while running the P3O® and advising those who shape the portfolio of programmes and projects.
ADVANTAGES OF THE COURSE
- Fully Accredited by PEOPLECERT
- Small Class Size (Capped at 16)
- High Pass Rate
- Pre & Post Course Support
- Onsite/In-House Courses
- Official Exams Included
- Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices: P3O® Guide Included
- eCertificate Included
- Highly Experienced Trainers
- Best Price Guarantee (like for like)
- We can run private events for international or corporate clients, please speak to us for more information
- Highly acclaimed advanced preparation material which can be accessed on mobile devices and tablets, including sample exam questions, video presentations, personal progress reports and a wealth of resources to help you prepare for your course
- Post-course resources – following completion of the course, your advanced preparation account will be transferred to a post-course account and you will have access to P3O® template documents, completed sample management products, an interactive process model with e-learning and video presentation for reviewing the method and project health check tools
- Drinks and refreshments included (also lunch at some locations)
- Interest free credit and Finance options available.
The P3O® courses on this page are offered by Simetral Ltd ATO of AXELOS Limited. P3O ® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.